Ten business ideas for strategic planning for the month end.
As business owners, we must find the time and space for strategic planning. On top of all these things we already do, we must ensure we are looking ahead.
Strategic planning doesn’t have to be complex. Businesses must take stock of their performance and make a final push to achieve their month-end or quarter goals. It’s especially crucial for those who want to close the quarter strong and set themselves up for success in the coming months. To help you achieve your strategic planning and objectives, here are ten business ideas to consider as you wrap up the month’s end.
• Offer End-of-Month Sales One effective way to boost sales and clear out inventory is to offer end-of-month deals. Incentivise customers to make purchases before the month ends, boosting your revenue and creating a sense of urgency for buyers.
• Run a Social Media Contest Hosting a social media contest is a fun and engaging way to get your audience involved with your brand. You can encourage them to share your content, tag friends, and engage with your posts, increasing social media visibility and engagement. Which then can help with the above.
• Send Out a Newsletter Businesses underutilise this simple strategy. Sometimes we have funny beliefs that we are a nuisance by being in people’s inboxes – let that thought go. A monthly newsletter is an excellent way to keep subscribers informed about your business, products or services, and any new developments or promotions. Keeping your brand top of mind for your audience helps build trust and loyalty.
• Host a Webinar or Workshop Hosting a webinar or workshop can effectively engage with the potential audience and showcase your expertise in your industry. Helping you build brand awareness and generate leads that can convert into customers in the future.
• Launch a New Product or Service If you have been working on a new product or service, launching it at the end of the month can help you focus, take action and get things done. Most of us need an endpoint. We, as the creators and customers, for decisions making. Leveraging a month-end deadline can help you get your genius into the hands of your audience, reach your sales goals and give your customers something new to look forward to.
• Run a Referral Program Implementing a referral program can encourage existing customers to refer their friends and family to your business. Helping you expand your customer base and increase your revenue.
• Participate in a Community Event Participating in a local community event can help you build relationships with your neighbours and potential customers. Build brand awareness and showcase your commitment to the community.
• Review Your Marketing Strategy Strategic planning often gets left off the list entirely regarding the business to-do list. Review your marketing strategy and assess what has been working and what has not. You can then refine your approach and make changes that can improve your performance in the future.
• Conduct a Performance Review One of my languages of love is SOPs, standard operating procedures. Conducting a performance review can help you evaluate your team’s performance, identify improvement areas, and refine SOPs. Make changes to increase productivity, improve customer service, and boost sales.
• Set New Goals for the Next Quarter Finally, take some time to set new goals for the next quarter. Staying focused and motivated, and ensure that you are making progress towards achieving your long-term objectives.
Closing out the month and quarter strong is essential for businesses that want to succeed in the long term. By implementing these ten strategic planning business ideas, you can make the most of the remaining days of the month and set yourself up for success in the months to come.
We can help with all and any of the ten ideas above, book a discovery call HERE, and we can help you leverage your business forward, future-proofing the years to come.