The HQ Programme
The HQ consists of 12 immersion days delivered across a 12-month programme where YOUR organisation and its leaders are the sole focus.
In a highly collaborative, interactive atmosphere, your leaders will explore emotional intelligence tools to empower them to perform at their highest level, deliver the goods to the business, while consistently nourishing themselves to maintain performance.
The Programme is for UP TO 20 leaders within your organisation, to allow sufficient interaction and ensure everyone gets individual attention.
Who we work with:
Our clients range from large multi-nationals and global brands to a wide range of smaller organisations who want to drive high performance, increase profit and accelerate growth.
Who should attend:
- Master the processes and tools required to unleash the potential in individuals, energise your teams and empower people to achieve consistently higher levels of performance and deliver better bottom-line results.
- Sharpen your emotional intelligence, renew self-confidence and thrive through uncertainty.
- Elevate your impact as a leader, practice assertiveness and gain greater focus and clarity.
- Gain a greater awareness of your own emotional triggers and how they're holding you back in your professional relationships.
- Create an engaging organisation, where your people are energised to work towards a common vision and purpose, based on shared values.
- Increase individual and team performance and improve staff retention.
- Invest in your company’s greatest asset – its people and develop the next generation of senior leaders.
- Identify and act upon the key drivers that drive profitability and growth.
- Allow your organisation to lead and embrace change and lead their people in new ways of working.
Your commitment to us
Do exceptional work and enjoy doing it, treat your customers and your team how YOU want to be treated, be a disruptor, change the game, have a positive impact on your team, and keep learning.
Our commitment to you
We see the bigger picture. We know what’s around the corners that you don’t always see. We are obsessed with your success and remain committed to staying in love with your business even on the days that you’re not. And we’re here for one thing; to see transformative, undeniable business results.
How to Get Started
Set up a meeting to discuss your needs and to learn how the HQ can grow your leaders and business.
Receive a customised proposal that addresses your organisation’s toughest challenges.
Book in your 12 HQ immersion days
Gather your leaders for their first immersion day of The HQ
Joanne is a strategic business consultant, coach and facilitator. She brings over two decades of business experience combined with an innate acumen of effective leadership skills to help high-achieving business owners and senior executives build profitable businesses. This is delivered through her Four-step Success System; ‘Stop, Pause, Think, now Act’ – a programme aimed at giving business owners and senior executives the tools to grow emotional intelligence, drive profitability and maximise growth.
Joanne spent 20 years in the corporate sector, working as Head of Events for a Live Events Company before being promoted to General Manager. She was Account Director for one of the world’s largest airlines where she was responsible for landing the business a seven-figure global deal.
Joanne is fiercely passionate with seeing her clients’ business grow. As well as being a visionary, her success is founded on being able to draw on her natural skills of leadership, facilitation, strategic thinking, persistence, humour, discretion and unstoppable determination.
What Participants Say
A huge thank you to Joanne Grobbelaar. She's been such a constant support to myself and my leadership team over the last few years, we're very blessed to have her in our corner.
I cannot believe how amazing these last 4 days have been. Imagine being in a room with the Spice Girls, Rhonda Byrne, Madonna and Oprah and you may start to get a small slice of what has been happening. Joanne, I'm still deciding which one you are!!